Owning a car is a dream for every person. But just owning a car is not all. You will have to care for it like your child, otherwise, it will wear and tear sooner than expected. Maintenance of a car is very essential. Cars were considered a luxury in olden days, but with the busy schedule of people today, cars have become a necessity. Owning a car, and that too an Audi is a dream come true. But maintaining an Audi is also important, and here comes the part played by an Audi service centre.
At an Audi service centre, you can receive all the care you need for your car. An Audi should be serviced every two years or every 10,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Safety checks are an essential part of an Audi service to ensure your and your family’s safety.
An introduction to Audi
Audi is a member of the Volkswagen group. It is a German automobile company that designs, engineers, markets and sells luxury vehicles. Audi was founded by August Horch in the year 1932. Audi is one of the best-selling luxury cars in the world, and its slogan is “Being ahead through technology”. Let’s have a look at some of the most popular models of Audi.
Popular Models of Audi
- Audi A1 Sportsback is a compact vehicle. It excels in fuel efficiency and the interior is classy. There are three models of Audi A1 Sportsback: Audi 1.0 TFSI, THE 1.4 TFSI sport, and the A1 1.8 TFSI S Line.
- Audi S1 Sportback is a better version of Audi A1. The S1 has striking features such as Quattro all-wheel drive, a 2.0L turbocharged engine, and a sport suspension standard that makes driving comfortable and powerful.
- Audi A3 comes as a sedan and cabriolet. It has an autonomous emergency braking system that warns the driver against any accident. It has matrix LED headlights, leather-appointed seats, and a 10 speaker Audi sound system.
- Audi S3 has standard features. It has a 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, electronic stabilization control, 18″ alloy wheels, auto-drive select, light and rain sensor, and Audi virtual cockpit.
- Audi A4 has been declared the Best Prestige Car for two years. It has exceptional fuel efficiency. The Audi A4 comes as sedan and Avant models. It is famous for its stylish interior and virtual cockpit
- Audi S4 is famous for its high comfort and performance level. It has a sporty interior and turbocharged V6 engine. Audi S4 includes electromechanical braking system, 19″ alloy wheels, active lane assist, light and rain sensor, and driver information console.
- Audi A5 provides class-leading features with infotainment technology.
- Audi S5 is best in the world of luxury.
- Audi A6 is powerful yet stylish. It comes with features like four-zone deluxe auto air conditioning, keyless entry and start, 10 speaker sound system, active lane assistant, and xenon headlights.
- Audi A7 is a sleek vehicle with an electronically operated spoiler and an automatic tailgate.
- Audi A8 is a large vehicle with Audi Matrix LED headlights and 20” alloy wheels.
Audi comes in other variants also, like Audi S8, Audi Q Range, Audi TT Range, Audi RS Range, and Audi R8 Range. The Audi service centre that you choose should be specialized in all these Audi models and should be able to handle any kind of problem in any of them.
Why go for an Audi service centre?
At an Audi service centre, you get world-class professional and specialized service for your Audi Car. You would not like to get your luxury car damaged by getting it serviced at some local service centre with inexperienced service providers. At the service centre, you will receive services like a fluid level check, exterior and underbody visual check, oil filter replacement, interior and electrics inspection, engine oil replacement and a host of other essential services.
The above article can be helpful if you are planning to get your Audi services or repair. You can go through the article to get a glimpse of the various models and also the services provided at an Audi service centre.