Fuel injector cleaning is a process that removes build-up from your vehicle’s fuel system. If your vehicle is hesitating or difficult to start, or if you notice that your gas mileage is not as efficient as it used to be, your car may be trying to tell you something. The need to have your injectors cleaned depends on the condition of your vehicle. How is your driving? Do you regularly keep up with scheduled maintenance or has it been a while since your vehicle has been serviced? Do you fill your car with premium quality gasoline or do you usually choose the cheapest fuel you can find at the pump?
Removing the buildup of dirt and particles in your fuel system will not only help restore and improve your vehicle’s performance and reduce emissions. It will also help improve your gas mileage and overall drivability. Motorvac fuel injection service is designed to restore fuel efficiency and improve emissions. Upon completion, you should experience better gas mileage and improved drivability.
The Benefits of Fuel Injection Service
|Saves you money — improves fuel mileage and heads off costly repairs||Reduces air pollution|
|Reduces the risk of breakdowns||Increases safety and dependability|
|Contributes to the overall performance of your vehicle|
Why Do Preventive Maintenance?
A properly maintained vehicle will operate more efficiently, be more dependable, last longer and ensure a safer ride for you and your family. Your owner’s manual outlines detailed maintenance schedules that should be performed on all your vehicle’s components and systems. These maintenance schedules are mileage driven.
How do I know if I need to have my injectors serviced?
The most correct answer to this question is that you have had them diagnosed by a professional technician and they were deemed faulty. There are other reasons to have them serviced or at least checked out.
- You are rebuilding the engine.
- It’s a high mileage vehicle and you’ve noticed increased fuel consumption.
- Your “check engine” light is on and there is a fuel system related code.
- You have failed an emission inspection.
- You noticed a driveability problem: Poor idle, loss of performance, hesitation, hard starting, detonation, surging or misfiring.
Engine Performance Warning Signs:
- You lose power
- Your gas mileage drops
- Your engine “knocks” when it accelerates (aka, “pingning”)
- Hesitation when starting even when the battery easily turns the engine over
- Engine continues to sputter after you turn the ignition off
- A noxious (harmful) exhaust odor
- Engine runs rough at any and/or all speeds
- Backfires, spits or pops
- Warning lights stay on
Check Out our special offer on the Motorvac Fuel Injection Service TODAY!!!!
CALL TODAY!!!! (503)704-4687